This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Seaco Asia Pte Ltd ("us"), the provider of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
|" Seaco Group"
||means us, our parent company Seaco Srl and its affiliates
||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that we make available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
||means the goods and services available to you through this Web Site;
||means any payment details required for the purchase of Services from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
||means collectively any orders, invoices, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
||Means our place of business located at Suite 2005, Level 20, 44 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000
||means any online communications infrastructure that we make available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
||means the website that you are currently using (www. seacoglobal.com.au) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
|"User" / "Users"
||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by the Seaco Group and acting in the course of their employment;
- Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 4 of these terms and conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, look and feel, underlying code and software (the "Intellectual Property") is our property or that of our affiliates or other third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless we have given you express written permission to do so.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks, in respect of product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on the Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to the Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.seacoglobal.com.au without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires our express permission.
- Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made in English as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly our employees and representatives or those of our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- In order to procure Services on this Web Site and to otherwise use the website facilities you may be required to create an Account which may contain certain personal details and Payment Information (which may vary based upon your use of the Web Site as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase). By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of this representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred or sustained as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced.
- Termination and Cancellation
- Either we or you may terminate your Account. If we terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination may be provided. We may terminate without giving reasons.
- If we terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account may (but also may not) be cancelled, depending on the reason your account was terminated.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
- If orders or payments are cancelled for any reason prior to commencement of Services provision, you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account, any non-completed orders or payments will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those orders. Non-completed orders are orders in respect of which the provision of Services has not begun.
- Any and all monies are due for payment on completion of the order or on the dates, or intervals specified in that order as may be appropriate, unless alternative arrangements are agreed between us and you.
- Interest will be charged on a daily basis, at the prevailing High Court interest rate obtaining at the time.
- Services, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available from this website correspond to the actual Services, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Services. We do not represent or warrant that such Services will be available. Availability indications may be provided on the Web Site, but they may not be accurate.
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
- All prices on the Web Site do not include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Provision of Services
- Provision of Services shall commence when full payment has been received or as otherwise detailed in the terms and conditions pertaining directly to those Services.
- We shall use our best endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- Provision of all Services shall be subject to the terms and conditions pertaining directly to those Services.
- In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact us within 10 days to inform us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections to the Services provided are made within a reasonable time.
- We reserve the right to exercise discretion with respect to any alterations to Services under the provisions of this clause. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already derived from the Services;
- Any characteristics of the Services which may mean that cessation of provision is impossible without significant further work on our part and at our expense.
- We make no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these terms and conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the terms and conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If we are required to make any changes to the terms and conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending, in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these terms and conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these terms and conditions shall prevail unless expressly stated otherwise.
All notices/communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above). Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.